Tuesday 6 December 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday - White Christmas mid challenge reminder


In the immortal words of our Fairytale Friday author Colette:


"Oh the weather outside is frightful
but making cards is so delightful,
and there's only one place to go,
Teddy Bo, Teddy Bo, Teddy Bo!"


We woke up to snow here at Teddy Bo Towers.......it was a race to get the sledges out......one or two even forgot to get fully dressed...oh boy did the postman get a fright this morning!!!!!!


That's less than 3 weeks now until Christmas and we hope that you are enjoying this time with family and friends and  that you're getting everything done that you need to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So.....what's new in the store this week?!






We've got a new bear in our FairyD store........his name is Hermann and he's VERY old...perfect for all those men in your life who don't 'do' cuddly!!


and of course......we all want to see what the Design Team have made for us this week?!?!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Debbie





I've used TEDDYBOBEA_080 and matched it with First Edition and Papermania papers. I've tried doodling round the image rather than drawing fake stitches and am not sure it worked but it had to be in the post as soon as it dried! Hopefully my mother won't notice :c)

Debbie
I see Hermann as the Eeyore of the bear world if that makes any sense at all - No Party - No Presents lol!
The papers were a freebie with Cardmaking and Papercrafting and the star is from a box of Xmas decorations that I bought in the Range.
I coloured him using warm grey promarkers and added a bit of Aquarelle pencil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Clairebears x


I have used several shades of white card and a big silver swirl, along with lots of pearls! I have used my Silhouette to cut the card and all the bits, I have used Bea her coloured her with Promarkers. I love this style and may be trying it out again.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maritha



TeddyBo_159
I think he was skiing too fast....he got stuck in a tree!! =)
Magnolia dies
Magnolia papers
Maja design text stamp on the back

I couldn´t resist to colour him up.....JUST LOVE HIM! Just want to give him a hug! =)
..and if you look just close....you can see some real deal snowflakes on the chair where the card is standing! *hi hi*

Hugs Maritha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Image TEDDYBOBEA_091 coloured in Photoshop
Kraft and white cardstock
CartUs - snowflakes embossing folder
Cuttlebug - Swiss dots embossing folder
Ribbon - MeiFlower
Lace - Stash


PS - don't forget to check out my blog in case you're
a winner in the Teddy Bo Tombola, and also to get
your entry in for this week.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill


A beautiful Tea Box with Hermann








Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Renee


Its snowy here today in Kansas, so thought i would color up teddybo skiing!  Used my promarkers, to color him up. In greens, blues and greys. I added another lili of the valley sentiment "time to enjoy yourself". A little twine an burlap and a bit of stickles of course!




I LOVE ol' Hermann...he has sad tender eyes. I decided to color him first! And I decided to do him up in grey.  Accented with yellowy orange in the flower and the accent paper, and some argile(sp) paper. To fun! I used my You Make the world a better place sentiment from lili of the valley, i think is where i got it!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole



 I´ve played with the cuddly Herman
coloured with Prismas
sentiment HeroArts
Bazzill and SU cardstock
design paper by Maja Design
Martha Stewart edge punch
EK Success heart punch
I´ve decorated pearls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz

TeddyBoBea 091
Prisma Pencils
Thickers numbers coloured with copics
Freebie paper from a mag
Tartan Ribbon


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helle
Today TeddyBea is skiing:)
Colored with Prisma color pencils.
The stars are cut out using a diese from Spellbinders, Distress Crackle paint on the edges and added a lot of glitter.
Pattern paper is from Maya Design's gorgeous paper pad "Vintage winter"
"Merry Christmas" is a clear stamp from Vibeke Spigset ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


AJ (Guest Designer)

TEDDYBEA_174

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you do enjoy the wonderful cards that the ladies have made and that you enjoy our daily posts.  Please pop back regularly to learn something new.
Remember you've still got until Sunday 11th to enter our current challenge which is
WHITE CHRISTMAS.
Catch you all soon...Gayle and the Gang....x


No comments: