Tuesday 8 November 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday




Welcome to another Tuesday. We woke up to a heavy frost this morning at Teddy Bo Towers and we all now resemble Teddy Bo with this hat and scarf!!!  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....it's COLD!!

I hope you're all recovered from Halloween and Guy Fawkes night!?....and to those of you who visited the NEC at the weekend I hope you returned home inspired and enthusiastic about card-making!?!?

So...what's new in the shop this week?!?!


and what wonderful things have Team A come up with this week?!!?



Clairebears x


I have used TeddyBo-151, I have coloured him with Promarkers and then used the blender pen to draw out some of the colour. The papers are the Clipart Fairy and I have punched out some snowflakes and added gems to them for more effect, Bo's snowball has Polar White flower soft for dimension.
 For this card I have used TeddyBoBea-082, I have coloured it in with Promarkers and then layered the top part of the easel frame up, the papers and frame are from the ClipArt Fairy. I just LOVE the ribbon its its sooooo cute and I think goes just perfectly with this card.

Jill
I have used TEDDYBEA_165 and coloured her with Copics
Papers from Pion design
Flowers and seambinding from WOC
Textstamps from North Star Stamps
Spellbinders: Fleur de lis, Circles and scalloped circles, large.
Pearls and charms from Kort og Godt



I have also used TEDDYBEA_165
Coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Nitwits Joyful Hearts
Doily - Die-namics High Tea Party Doily Die
Crystals - MeiFlower

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tammy


A very popular stamp amongst friends.
TEDDYBEA_096
She's been coloured with poly pencils, blended with sansodor. High-lights have been achieved with Pro-markers. Fine glitter as been added to her ballet shoes and parts of her tu-tu.



Papers used are  PAPER CELLAR - WEDDING.
Matt and layered onto beige and pink card stock.
Butterfly embellishment / gems and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon from my own stash. Sentiment from The Range.
xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole
I´ve played with TeddyBea_166
colored with Prismas 
cardstock from Bazill and SU
design paper from First Edition Paper
label die cut from Spellbinder
I´ve decorated with punched hearts and rhinestones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Debbie

I needed a wedding card and I'm still on restricted crafting hours so made a pastel one with TEDDYBOBEA_009 - Showering you with love.
The papers are Dovecraft Back to Basics, the sentiment is by Imagine that and the little hearts in the corner are supposed to be used as nail decorations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember to check back tomorrow for our Wordy Wednesday.
Catch you soon....>Gayle and the Gang...x

No comments: