Tuesday 15 November 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday (Christmas - but red and green must not be seen)




Goooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning to you all.

What a wonderful day it is here at Teddy Bo Towers.....we have Colette's beautiful little NEW Grandson Charlie visiting......AND he got dressed up for us....well, you can imagine all the DT are ooooin and aaaaaing and Edna has been asking where she can get one from!!!!  Oh boy!!!

Isn't he just adorable!??! 

SO.....with all the excitement of little Charlie visiting it's been a challenge to get the DT girlies to vote for their favourite challenge entries...but thankfully they managed to find some time last night inbetween nappy changing to vote and I'm delighted to say that this week's overall winner is:

 Ros

 and our runner's up are:
Wendy


and

Woo


Congratulations ladies....and thank you to all of the the wonderful people who enter our challenges.
To our winners, please contact Gayle at support @ teddybo.com to claim your prize and winner's badge.

So....what's our next challenge I hear you ask!??!!?


CHRISTMAS
(BUT RED AND GREEN MUST NOT BE SEEN)

Doesn't sound too hard, does it?!?!?

And the prize.....well for the Overall Winner it's 10 Teddy Bo & Co digital graphics

....and 1 free graphic each for the runners up.......so....get your thinking caps on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So....what's new in the store this week?!



 and of course...the DT just had to play when they weren't babysitting!!



Clairebears x
The papers are from Papermania, and are called At Christmas Time. I have coloured Teddy Bea-168 in with Promarkers. The flowers are made with my tonic punches, All I have added is a little ribbon. Isn't she just sooooo cute!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hazel




I have chosen TEDDYBO_153 coloured with prisma's and copics.
The inside reads " You'll never guess what I bought you for Christmas" as my Dad always tries to guess what we have bought him by feeling the pressie.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tammy




Tammy as used Teddy Bo & Teddy Bea from the three tabs.
Product number TEDDYBOBEA_TABS_001
Papers used are from the Me to You paper pack called - Winter Wonderland.
The bears have been coloured with Poly Pencils and blended with sansodor.
Matt and layered on to blue and pink card stock.
Martha Stewart Punch.
Flowers and Gems from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon from stash.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maritha
TeddyBea_168
Majadesign papers
I have sprayed chalkglimmer mist on the whole image so her dress is really shimmering(just telling you,can´t se it) =)


TeddyBo_153
Majadesign papers
Magnolia die(christmas tree)
MS punch(the snowflakes)
...no red or green in sight!! ;)

Hugs Maritha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Helle


Teddybea_167
Colored her with pencils and added lots of glitter.
Dise from Marianne Design.
Punches from Martha Stewart
Pattern paper from Tim Holtz and Maja Design's "Vintage Winter"
Two Norwegian text stamp, with the desire for a peaceful Christmas

-Helle-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nicole


I´ve played with the fab image Bo with the candy cane
colouring as always with Prismas
sentiment by Whiff of Joy
cardstock from Bazzill and SU
backing paper by Maja Design
I´ve decorated with a swirl, punched hearts and pearls
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nela

I´ve used:
Teddy Bea 168
Teddy Bo 154
ProMarker
Paper from Bearly Mine Design
Sentiment from Pink Cat Studios
Die: Marianne Creatables LR 0118
Quickutz Deck the Halls (stars)
Blister for cards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Renee

done!
 Here is my card for the Team B Challenge. Christmas but no red or green to be seen. I colored the TeddyBea_067 image with my promarkers. made it into a tag. I used Lost and Found Two Paper on this one. I added a lili of the Valley (i think..) sentiment.
For this card i used the teddybea_064 and the new stone wall image teddybobea_08 I used some October after noon paper for this one. And i hand stitched the clouds and the background. I colored the image with promarkers. I made Bea 3D with pop dots...and sat her on the wall with her kitty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liz


TeddyBo 154
TeddyBea 168
Doodlebug papers
White and Kraft card
Silver Twine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and here are Renee's and Liz's cards with my Steampunk stamps available at http://www.wonderlandstamps.co.uk/

Renee
This is my first attempt at Steampunk! I went bright...using purple, blue and green. I colored the framed image with a terracotta color, making it look old and rusty i guess...and added some stickles to the beetle and some rhinestones to the wings, and a bit of clear embossing to the padalock. For the girl i colored her with the colors and clear embossed the "metal" parts to add some demention and then I had this copper heart i cut out of sheet of thing copper...it was rusted already. I then added a metal button with some brown string.i popped her off the page with 3d dots! fun! Added the sentiment, used the bo bunny cambridge plaid paper.

Liz

...it's my first attempt , be gentle. I have had a bit of a play before, but nothing I could share! The Wonderland Stamps made it much easier to pull off! Well, I hope I pulled it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't they all just wonderful!?!?

Well......I hope you'll join us in our challenge and pop back to the blog to see our wonderful daily features.

Catch you soon.....>Gayle and the Gang..x


No comments: