Tuesday 4 October 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday - My favourite colours




Happy Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday!!


WOW....what a wonderful response we had for our DT Call...it's VERY humbling when people want to join our DT, which is a VERY happy place AND play with my little bears....Oh my word what a hard decision it was, even harder than our challenges...but we finally picked 4 girls from the list and they have joined us today to show what they've made from this week's stamps...so, please welcome Hazel, Maritha, Laura and Tammy-Louise. You'll see their cards below...x 

Thank you so much to everyone who entered...xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenge.....WOW...another fantastic turn out.  I think the theme of 'wings' was a very popular one....mind you, who can resist when we can put little flittery things on a card!!!

So.....our Overall winner is
Paola Sullivan


and our runner's up are






 Congratulations ladies, please contact Gayle via the Teddy Bo website and she'll arrange your badge and your prize...x...and thank you to everyone else for entering..x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Now, it's time for the new challenge...x

and this week it is 
My Favourite Colours
We'd like to see cards and projects made using your favourite colours - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Lilac, Pink, Black, Brown, whatever they are we want to see them on your creations.

and what's the prize?!?!






10 digital graphics from the Teddy Bo & Co store

and remember, you've got to be in it to win it!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




So....do you want to see what our new DT girlies have been making?!?!?

Tammy Louise




I've used Teddy Bo 139
Bazzill Stock
The Design Paper is Paper Pizazz (Rust/black plaid) Hot off the press
Copic Sketch and Ranger Distress
Sentiment from Raindrop Echo Designs
corner metal is WOC, metal brad leaf is The Paper Studio
Offray ribbon, EK Success dimensional sticker flourish
Tim Holtz filmstrip, Altered party fork and cheese cloth
The robins nest dew drops and The natural paper co natural skeleton leaf


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel


I decided to try and use both my copic's (Teddy Bo) and my prisma pencils (bue sky)
Not too happy with the sky but this is my second attempt so decided I'd best not do a third or I'd be here all day. 
The papers are from the Dovecraft Noel paper stack and the snowflake is a Marianne die cut.
I added chalk to make the candle's glow and clear glitter pen on the flame itself for some shine.

Laura


I chose the TeddyBea_150 and colored it with my Derwents. The designer's paper is from an Archiver's paper pad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maritha





I just had to try out this little darling stamp... TEDDYBOBEA_077
SOOO CUTE!
Coloured it with my new Promaker pens ,still a little struggle with them but fun fun fun!
I have also used TeddyBo paper, also cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and then there's the usual suspects!

Claire



my favourite colour - Pink of course!
I hope you like it, this one seemed to make itself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edna


I've used TEDDYBEA_151 "Pretty Butterfly"
Memory Box papers 'Minuet'
Prisma and polychromos pencils
Spellbinder circle dies
Hero Arts border stamp
Spellbinder's Impressability for metal embellishment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole

I´ve played with TeddyBo_138 and colored as always with Prismas
I´ve used cardstock from CreaMotion and SU
backing paper from Maja Design
I´ve decorated with a punched poinsettia, brads and buttons
Sentiment by LOTV


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill

I have done my homework after Kathy's tutorial and made my card for today
I think Shabby chic is rather difficult, but I did my best, even though I didn't have the spraypaint or the glitter snow..!!;o)



I have used Teddybea_151 and coloured with Copics, added some glitter and glossy here and there.
The papers are from a blogcandy I won recenly, and some craft. I have painted all the edges with crackle paint and sewed them after that. 
Only white flowers, ribbon and lace :)
and a few pearls from stash, and of course my Magnolia swirl ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helle


This is my first Christmas card this year, and have spent wonderful TeddyBo_138
Colored with my pencils.
Pattern paper is from the Pion Design's new Christmas paper
Some old Norwegian text stamp had to be recalled.
Have been inspired by Kathy, so I've used some Crackle paint on the edges.
Snow crystals are from the Martha Stewart punches
A little Glitter Stick and Liquid Pearls are also used.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Debbie


I've used TeddyBo_083 Computer gaming as it's my xbox mad son's birthday at the weekend.
The papers are K & Co Hopscotch Boy with some card candy from Craftwork Cards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colette



I've too have used TEDDYBEA_151 "Pretty Butterfly" she's just so adorable and I knew she would look fabulous dressed in my favourite colours Turquoise and Lilac.
She has been coloured in Photoshop and made into a Mahoosive! 21cm square card.
All papers are from Nitwits Promises Kit. The tag and flower also come from the kit.
Bea is sitting on a border made using Martha Stewart's Layered arches punch.
Pearl brad is from Hobby House.
Ribbon is from MeiFlower.
Leaves are from CREAlies die CL CS11.
There is lots and lots and lots of glamour dust too.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have until Sunday 16th October Midnight(GMT)to get your challenge entries in.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Wordy Wednesday, then there is Tip Top Tutorial on Thursday, mmmmm! what will it be this week? Fairytale Friday, Sneek Peek Saturday, Sunday Spotlight and now Mojo Monday, plenty of reasons to come back and visit us. But you'll have to join both the blogs to make sure you get all the blog updates...x


Catch you soon....Gayle & The Gang..xx




No comments: