Tuesday 27 September 2011

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday


Well hello there friends....and how are you all today!?!?! 

We've had a busy week already....have you managed to catch our 'almost' daily posts?!  As from next week we will have something everyday to keep you entertained and amused.  We really hope that you can come and sit with us a while with your favourite cuppa and maybe even learn something new with our tutorials...or perhaps you're stuck for a nice sentiment to put on a card....or you might want some inspiration and would like to see what other people do with the bears...well, we hope that we've got it all covered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DT CALL NEWS!!!

We've had a wonderful response but it's been a bank holiday up here in Scotland this weekend and I went away with my family so no decisions have been made yet.....but don't panic...we will make an announcement as soon as we can...x  Believe me...we can't wait for some new friends to join our DT as poor Team B have lost so many team-mates and they need some more to boost their numbers!!





I know I draw such a mixture of things..I mean...what on earth do Army images have to do with gingerbread men..have to do with sledging...have to do with wizards?!?!?!  And to be honest...I haven't got a clue...so I do apologise for SUCH a molotov cocktail of digital stamps!!! ;o)

 
So.....we're still half way through our 'Wings' Challenge...but sometimes even our DT have to break away from the challenge themes.....so here's some inspiration for you all to look at....x


I´ve been playing with TeddyBea_116 *A wish come true*
coloring with Prismas
cardstock by SU
backing paper from pinkpaislee
cutting dies by Magnolia
I´ve decorated with lace and rhinestones



I´ve played with the image TeddyBoBea_076 *Stork* coloured
Cardstock from SU and ColorCore
Backing paper from First Edition Paper
Embellies: buttons and brads






There is a waterfall card, you pull the tape and then you see several small cards.

I used:
Stork babies - Coloured
and
Paper from Pink Petticoat




Wish upon a star ready coloured in Blue and First Edition Up Up and away papers - simples - like me



Papers from Paperdesign.
Flowers from WOC, Kort og Godt and Bikuben.
Charms and pearls from K&G



I have made a quick Halloween candle with just a bit of ribbon wrapped around the candle and the oh so cute Teddy Bea stuck on. I have planned on making a whole lot of decorations with this theme.



I have used the new Bea Wizard image for my card this week, I have coloured her in Photoshop as usual, used Yummy Clipart Fairy papers, a Cheery Lyn die, and a Stars embossing folding. I made the circle sentiment myself, and ribbon and beads are from stash. For the things with wings element I have added a little owl charm (Bea thinks she's Harry Potter and needed a Hedwig!) which came from Ewe 2 can craft.
Gayle





Remember we always love to see your cards on our Facebook page...the links are on the Teddy Bo and Teddy Bo Challenge blogs.....and Nicole, our Spotlight Co-ordinator might just spot you there and do a feature on you on our regular Sunday spot!!!!

Catch you soon....Gayle and the Gang...x


No comments: