Monday 12 September 2011

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday

Happy, Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday....!

Oh my goodness, is it windy where you are?!?!?!  It's VERY windy here in Scotland!!  I hope that the weather isn't too bad for you.

Now...got a few things happening this week.  We're midway through our current challenge  (Say it with Flowers) and it's to win the Teddy Bo Ten (10 graphics from the Teddy Bo & Co store)...so get your cards in before Sunday 18th September.

Our new releases are shown below....we're heading towards Autumn very quickly and with that brings leaves on the ground, pumpkins big and round and witches all around!!!  So, to start that off we've got a few fun images for you to play with.


We're also looking for some new members on our Design Team.  We have had a few girls join our party for a short while over the past 8 months and like everything things, and people, move on.....their contributions have been wonderful and I thank them all from the bottom of my heart...but with empty places we have lots of spaces!!!!

Check back tomorrow for full details as to what's required for our DT and how to apply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now....haven't our DT made some WONDERFUL cards this week.......!?!?!  I think we can tell which Bea was a favourite at Teddy Bo Towers!!! ;o)



Clairebears x
I have used Teddy Bea and coloured her with Promarkers. The papers we're free with a magazine sometime ago. The "Happy Birthday" stamp I have had forever and I think it works perfectly with the image. I have punched out the flowers and added a little gem to the middle.


I have used the gorgeous Leaf Angel Bea, (I don't think that's her real name, but she reminds me of a snow angel only in leaves!)

The background paper is a freebie from My memories, the others are just left over bits in my scrap box and some plain cardstock. Flowers and ribbon are from stash. I used a Nellie Snellen die for the corners and cut the centre out with an X-cut die. The front scalloped border is also an X-cut die.

Jill


papers from Basic grey and BoBunny
Sentiment LOTV and the song text from Graphic 45.
Coloured with copics and the stars are a die cut.


papers from Maja design
Flowers WOC
Textstamp from North star stamps
Image...I love it! Teddy Bo130
Coloured with my copics


Kathy



Debbie



I've used flowery paper and a flowery embossing folder :c) And have used a coloured Bea.

Edna


I've used the gorgeous Geisha Bea and coloured her with polychromos pencils. I've used a new Spellbinders lace doily accent die for the border, a computer generated greeting and some little punched flowers. The background has been over-stamped with a Sakura flower border from Hero Arts.

Nicole



I´ve used TEDDYBEA_149
coloring with Prisma pencils
Bazill cardstock in yellow-gold and green
backing paper unkown
Whimsy ticket stamps
rhinestones, ribbon

Nela


Helle




This afternoon I made ​​another card with a lovely TeddyBea_149.
A beautiful design to suit the season we enter in.
Have mønsterark from Maya Design.
Tickets from Tim Holtz.
Text stamp from North Star Stamps "Carpe Diem" which is stamped on the cotton band.
From my drawer, I found some leaves in fall colors that I thought matched my card ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.......I look forward to telling you tomorrow how to apply for our DT.

Please leave the girls some love...xx

Gayle and the Gang..x


No comments: