Wednesday 2 March 2011

An update and an award!

Firstly my apologies to you all for not keeping this blog updated....I am currently so involved with my designs for Teddy Bo & Co that finding the time to pop back here was getting quite hard...however I've got a few weeks off work and I hope to get things moving again. I have challenges to award prizes for and new challenges to set....this will all happen very quickly....I also have the personalised digital images to draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But first, Lisa from my Teddy Bo DT has given me an award.....haven't really got a clue what to do with it so I'm cheating and doing the old copy & paste from her blog to get it right!!!




I have to tell you 3 things about myself and then pass it on to 5 other bloggers.
eh!!!!
1. I have been a member of a local theatre group for over 20 years and have a 3 octave range! (is that 2 things?!?!?!?)
2. I make balloon displays and I'm learning to make speciality cakes.
3. I designed a character called Tyrannosaurus Recatex for my last job (recycling company) and I dressed up as him when we visited schools!!!!! (very hot but lots of fun!!)
WOW...okay....I think I've shared enough!!!!
Hold...on just reading Lisa's blog....now I have to pass this on to 5 people...okay....here goes, I've randomly selected these lovely girlies from the blog.
1. Maddy Hill
2. Terrie
3. Pinky
4. Sylvie
5. Artydoll
I think I need to contact you all to pass this on....okaydokay......I'll try and remember to do that this year!!!!!! ;o)






B8B99D5434CDF7CF5EDA3AF54347F8EC

2 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

I've really been missing the challenges so I'm glad to hear you'll be back doing them again.

Heather said...

Tee-hee-hee!!!
I'm glad you have as much trouble with awards as I do!!!
I never know who to pass them on to - I want everyone to have them. Thanks for you wonderful comment and I'd love to meet up for a big 'Bear' hug but I'm only in the UK for 2 weeks then it's back home to Germany.
I'm in Lancs then down to B/Ham for the NEC, so sadly nowhere near W Scotland.
hugs
Heather xx