Monday 10 January 2011

:~Please put your hands together for COLETTE:~

Another Talented lady with a capital T!
We are tickled pink to announce that COLETTE has joined our Design Team

I'd personally like to take this opportunity to say...I don't know how Colette manages it all....she has a busy timetable and we're delighted that she has squeezed us in too!

"My name is Colette (obviously) , I live in Liverpool and am married to Eric, we have 2 beautiful daughters Stacy and Meg, and a very handsome grandson ( I know we all think that about our own, but he truly is LOL!) called Will. I don't go to work as my youngest daughter was born with a condition called Arthrogryphosis, she is disabled and uses a wheelchair to get around, I am her full time carer, looking after all her personal care etc., I also pick Will up from school a couple of afternoons a week, he can talk the hind leg off a donkey LOL! so no peace once he is here.

I suppose my crafty life began when I took up crocheting aged 10, but really took off when I was pregnant with Meg and started cross-stitching, I've also done cake decorating, flower arranging, Faberge style egg decorating, (which I taught at night school for a while), scrapbooking and of course card making. Through scrapbooking I discovered digital products and have never looked back, if I can do it digitally I will! I am completely addicted! I don't know how long it's been since I bought a piece of 'real' designer paper.

I use Photoshop for all my digi work and I absolutely love it, I think I would have a nervous breakdown if I ever lost it LOL!

It is a great pleasure to be part of the Teddy Bo and Bea design team. The digi stamps are so fabulous that it is easy to design cards and projects around them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colette's blog can be visited here and we hope that you will pop along for a wee visit.....we have another 2 ladies to introduce to you all....this might not all happen before the door opens in our shop tomorrow morning at 9am GMT but by the time a lot of you have woken up we'll all be in place. Can't wait for you all to visit http://www.teddybo.com/
B8B99D5434CDF7CF5EDA3AF54347F8EC

1 comment:

Lim said...

Colette, congratulations with your new DT position. I can't wait to see your creations. Your cards are beautiful!
Hugs,
LIM