Monday 10 January 2011

:~Oh my...another wonderful designer..HEIDI:~

I can't believe how lucky I am to have such wonderful designers on our BRAND NEW Design Team....if only you knEw how quickly these girls have pulled things together...okay, let me tell you....4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, with out further ado, please welcome HEIDI:

''I am a stay-at-home Mum and part-time craft demonstrator at Craft Shows. I have been crafting for about ten years, blogging for three. I love stamping and colouring cute images, and playing with bright fun papers & card. I am married to David, have three lovely girls - Amy,
Jess & Georgia and a houseful of pets. Our two cats Molly & CoCo rule the house and love to sit and watch me craft.

I started making dolls cloths for my Pippa dolls when I was ten, knitting scarves for all of my teds and then the cross-stitch bug got me and I have spent many hours completing 'Winnie The Pooh' samplers for my girls, so crafting has always been my thing! I am never happier than when I am in my craft room surrounded by lots of buttons, ribbons & chocolate!''

Heidi's fanastic blog can be found here...please pop over for a wee looky and maybe leave her a wee comment.


B8B99D5434CDF7CF5EDA3AF54347F8EC

1 comment:

Lim said...

Heidi,
Congratulations! I can't wait to see your cards and creations.
Hugs,
LIM