Thursday 16 December 2010

:~Where did Wednesday go?!?!:~

Okay...who ate Wednesday!?!?

I remember Tuesday.....I was here on Tuesday.....but where did Wednesday go?!?! I've been busy with a wee surprise for a very special lady (if she's reading this that'll really torment her (Tammy ;o)) and it's taken me away from the laptop so I forgot to update my wee blog yesterday.

I'm working on tomorrow's Friday Freebie Challenge but that will be the last one until after New Year so it would be lovely if some of you could manage to make something with our graphic.

B8B99D5434CDF7CF5EDA3AF54347F8EC

1 comment:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

I don't know where Wednesday or even today went lol!
Looking forward to the freebie and I even managed to use last weeks soooooo bored with xmas cards :c)
Hugs,
Debbie x