Tuesday 19 June 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Good Morning and welcome to a 'FairyD' Teddy Bo Tuesday. If you live anywhere in the UK right now then you're certainly seeing plenty of rain!!!!  Fingers crossed the 'Summer' can be found some time soon and we can all get some sun!!!


SO...what's NEW this week?!? 

and let's see what wonderful creations the girls have come up with.....


TeddyBea 208
Copics
Heart from Hobbycraft
Flowers and Ribbon
PC generated sentiment
~~~~~

Nicole

I´ve made a chocolate-box ;0)



I´ve played with TEDDYBO_200 and 
I´ve colored the image with Prismas
I´ve used cardstock kraft and dark brown by Bazzill
the design paper is from My Minds Eyes
tools: Big Shot, paperdistresser
cutting dies by Spellbinder
punches by Martha Stewart and EK Success
4 small magnets
~~~~~
 Clairebears x

I have used TEDDYBEA_208 for my confetti box, she has been coloured with pencils and then layered on top of a frame which I cut on my Silhouette, I have added a feather and 3 roses cut from the same scrapbook paper. Bea's flowers have glaze on them and her hat has lots of stickles. 

I have also had a little play with Sammy Spaceman who is one of the FairyD releases this week. I have coloured him with Promarkers and layered him onto black card, where I have doodled the border and stars, which have pearls in the middle of them. The Moon is tin foil which I used my 2" punch to make and the grass is co-ordinations paper which I have torn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louise







FAIRYD_TB_PROM_PINK, FAIRYD_TB_PROM_SEPIA & wardrobe original
Kraft Card
Webster's Pages Petite Papers Collection Combo Pack (Western Romance & All About Me)
Paper roses from the Range
Stampin' Up! stamp set - Vintage Labels
All embellishments from stash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


TEDDYBOBEA_131 Coloured with Pro-markers.
Papermania - Capsule Collections. Lovely shades of creams / beige's and soft browns.
  Marianne Designs Cutting Die - Butterfly.
 Flowers and gems are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Small Butterfly Punch - Tonic Studio.
Cheery Lynne - Fanciful Flourish - can't be without this die at the moment - best one ever.
X-CUT Boarder Dies - Emboss & Cut.
Sentiment - Papermania - Lucy Cromwell.
The inside of the card, I have made a slot for a gift card or money. Tag to be added later with senders details.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sonia

Guylian chocolates gift 


Top view

Side view

Inside



I have used TEDDYBO_199
Coloured with Prisma Pencils and Promarkers
Glamour dust for ribbon & bow
 Craft Creations lilac dot paper
LOTV circular Greeting
Doohickey swirl die, Fiskars border punch
Ribbon and flower from stash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the inside...


Main Items Used:-
Wardrobe Original (Precoloured.)
Fairy D Prom - Coloured with E31 and E53 Copics.
My own silhouette studio cutting file for the card base(available here.)
Paintbox Poppets Cd Rom for the Design Paper (Available on www.crafterscompanion.co.uk)
Large flowers are my own rolled ones from the backing paper.
Other flowers are from Mullberry Crafts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




TEDDYBOBEA_132BLANK
Coloured with copic's and prisma's
Shaplie shape cut on my black cat cutter
magnolia die cut flourishes
gold card candi for decoration

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember you have until Sunday 24th June to enter our current challenge...and we hope you can join us tomorrow with Kirsty-Anne's Wordy Wednesday and then back here again on Thursday for Teddy Bo's Top Tips....xxxx

Catch you soon....Gayle and the girls of Team B....xx

No comments: