Tuesday 1 May 2012

Teddy Bo New Release Tuesday


Good Morning everyone and welcome to another new release day here at Teddy Bo Towers.  The sun is shining here in  Scotland but sadly the rest of the country is a bit battered and bruised after the storms at the weekend....I hope that you are all safe and drying out!!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, as this is a new release day it's also a new challenge day.....and before we start a new challenge we have to announce the winners of our previous challenge...so without further ado, I'm delighted to announce that our overall winner is:

LauW


and our runner uppers are
Eva

&
Woo

Please contact Gayle via the website and if it's a good day she might even manage to remember to send you your prizes!!!!!  (Disclaimer here....Gayle is MEGA dizzy at the moment at trying to remember things so don't panic if she doesn't get back to you straight away!!!lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO...onto our next challenge!!!
Team A are hosting our new challenge which is...

Button up - use buttons on your project

As always our top prize is
with our runners up receiving a digital image of their choice.
This challenge closes on Sunday 13th May at midnight UK time.
Please remember you must use a Teddy Bo & Co image (yes, the FairyD site is included)
and please link directly to your blog post please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out the new releases in store this week.

and of course with new releases we have new inspiration from the wonderful design team...x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Debbie

Image: TEDDYBOBEA_125
Embossing: Boofle Folder
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Paper: My Minds Eye offcut
The sewing items are from my sewing box I think the safety pins were my gran's so a vintage touch too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clairebears x 

Here's my project using the BEA-utiful Bea, I fell in love as soon as I saw her! I have made a photo frame for this challenge, the white card at the back has been embossed by Boffle Button embossing folder (perfect for this challenge!) and the buttons and ribbon are from Papermania. I have coloured Bea in with Pencils and the sentiment is one of my own - please feel free to snag it HERE (I'd love to see what you do with it too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maritha

TeddyBo_194
Echo park papers(love them)
Ms punch buttons ander Prima buttons
Memorybox flowerswirl
The text says: Congrats (that is a short translation....hi hi)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill



Image is TEDDYBO_194
Coloured with Copic Markers
papers from Maja design and some leftover I found
All flowers from WOC
Magnolia swirl, wooden buttons from panduro
Calendar stamp from LOTV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirsty-Anne


Teddybea_203
Prismacolor pencils
Raspberry Road Shabby Chic  Digi Papers 
Sewing machine
Material & Ribbon from local sewing shop
Cheesecloth & Buttons from eBay
Liquid Pearls & Stardust Stickles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Renee




Teddybobea_12
old lace
buttons
hat pins
colored with promarkers
gellyroll pens, white and stardust
manilla tag
old tin
basic grey-wander paper
material/styrofoam
modpodge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colette


Image - TB_194 - Coloured in Photoshop
Digital Paper - Honey Dew Morning by Samantha Walker at Jessica Sprague
Cocktail Recipe - made by me
Ribbon and buttons - Meiflower
Metal corner - Stash

If you would like the Birthday Cocktail recipe that I used on my card I am giving it away as a freebie on my blog, you'll find it HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have until Sunday 13th May 2012, Midnight (GMT) to get your challenge entries in to us.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Gayle and the gang xx

No comments: