Tuesday 28 February 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday Mid-challenge reminder


Welcome Ladies and Gents to another Teddy Bo Tuesday....aren't the weeks just flying by!?!?  Isn't it amazing to think that it'll soon be March...but before then we have the one day that women can ask their partners to marry them....I wonder...are any of you thinking of proposing/!?!??!

With the UK Mother's Day in March all our graphics this week have a 'MUM' theme....x

and just wait till you see what the wonderul Design Team have made with them...x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole


I´ve played with the gorgeous image TEDDYBEA_192
colouring as always with my Primas
cardstock in green and light pink by Bazzill
design paper by Kaisercraft
cutting dies from Spellbinder and Magnolia
I´ve decorated with punched butterflies and pearls
~~~~~~~~~~~

Tammy


TEDDYBOBEA_110
Coloured with Pro-markers.
Papers are FIRST EDITION - Sweet Owl.
DIE - Fanciful Flourish - By Cherry Lynn Designs
Punched flowers with beads in the centre.
RIBBON - Ribbon Girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hazel




TEDDYBO_182 coloured with copic's and prisma's
Papers are First Edition Daydream
Clear sakura stardust pen on the letter to make them sparkle
Swirl cut on my black cat cutter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nela


I´ve used:
Teddy Bea "Dove Love"
Papers from Nitwit
Copics
Spellbinder label fourteen
Swirls from Marianne Design

~~~~~~~~~~~

Renee

Teddybea_192
Paper from my stash pile not sure on the brand!
Stampin up rub ons
star dust stickles
clear star gellyroll pen
colored with promarkers
tim holtz vintage paper ink for aging edges
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz

Teddy Bea 192
Prisma pencils
Papers, flowers and wooden buttons from Almanac Collection by Prima
Pearls and ribbon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLE
TeddyBoBea_111
I love this image,used my Prismacolor pencils today .
Dieses are from Magnolia for the flowers and swirls.
For the card I've used a Spellbinders diese
In the basket I've put chocolade for my mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Remember that our challenge is still on and it closes on Sunday 4th March....our theme this time round is
SWIRLS and PEARLS

Catch you soon....Gayle and the Gang...x


No comments: