Tuesday 2 August 2011

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday...x

Hi everyone, it's another Teddy Bo Tuesday and we've been very busy at Teddy Bo Towers getting paper blocks and rubber stamps designed and ready for the store.......so fingers crossed within a couple of weeks the store will FINALLY have some more things for us all to play with...x

We have some fabulous new releases in store for you and even a new friend....

"Jolly the G Jiraffe"

 so make sure you pop over and check them out.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also a quick reminder that there is still plenty of time to get your entries in to our Alter Something challenge, this time around the prize is the winners choice of ten, yes that's right 1-0 ten Teddy Bo and Co digi images, now that's a prize worth getting, We only have a couple of entries so far, but I am thinking that's because all you Bo-ettes are busy cooking up the most amazing altered creations ever, and because they are so super-duper fantabulous, it's taking you a bit longer than normal to get them made, but worry not, you still have until Sunday 7th August to get your challenge entries in. Please don't leave it too long though as the Design Team are starting to become bored with no commenting to do and soon will be getting up to all kinds of mischief to help pass the time, so it would be a really big help if you could keep them busy, you can alter absolutely anything, books, boxes, bags, husbands, children, pets, we're not fussy LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have a look at their wonderful creations for this week


here I have altered a CD spindle.
The new music listening Bea is so cute!I have taken to cover purple fleece.



 have made a pot for my Polychromos pencils to match last weeks Tissue box.
These are for my craft desk.

I have used a large baked bean tin
and the same Raspberry Road papers, i re sized then on
the computer to fit the tin.


Coloured the images with polychromos pencils and then cut them out.
I added a lace trim to the top and bottom.
Made another flower bouquet with flowers from Wild orchid.
I also added some more paint fusion butterflies.




Sunflower Bea's face was the perfect shape for these tealights using decal papers.

Clairebears 


I've altered a notebook, I'm new to all this altering stuff and wasn't sure what to do. So when my daughter has gone running off with it - guess its ok then!

Nicole

I altered a CD-/ photo box. I want to use the box for stamp images and cutting dies. I´ve chosen again the sweet Bea "Sitting, Waiting for You", because the box will match my desk box from last week. I have coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils. First I covered the box completely with Kraft cardstock. Then I´ve used Bazill cardstock in light purple and vanilla. The patterned paper comes from Maja Design. The edges of the papers I´ve treated with the paper-distresser. I have decorated the box with lace, punched hearts, buttons, rhinestones and swirls.








Jill




I've made a magiccard (not magic at all, just a name ) as you know I can't alter...
And I just LOVE this little fellow :)

Colette

Great minds think alike Jill, or is it fools seldom differ LOL!
I too decided to use Jolly the Jiraffe, I just couldn't resist him.

Papers are Raspberry Road - Whoo loves you, Jolly is coloured in Photoshop and sentiment is my own, computer generated using a few different fonts.

Gayle and the Gang xxx

3 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Gorgeous and very CREATIVE examples. Fabulously fun release!

Kirsty said...

Hi Loving the giraffe my daughter is so tall and she loves them lol so off to ink mine now. Cannot wait until I can buy stamps so I can stamp onto watercolour paper for my distress inks !! It would be amazing if their were sentiments and papers to match too !! Kitty ;0)

Gayle Cook said...

Hee hee Kitty....are you standing over my shoulder!?!?!lol Yep..sentiments...papers....embossing folders....we're going for it big time...slowly..but big time!!!!...xxxxxx