Tuesday 5 July 2011

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday...x

Hello and welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday...well, did you manage to read Colette's post on Friday...Oh my goodness, what is that Team A like!!!...naughty little girlies...but weren't their items just gorgeous!?!?!?  I've asked...nae begged Colette if she can maybe give us a weekly update as I LOVED reading it all and I want to know what the next installment is as well!!!





Just a quick reminder that there is still time to enter the Teddy Bo Anything but a Card challenge. You have until Midnight (GMT) Sunday 10th July to get your entries in.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now let's take a look at this weeks fabulous offerings from the Design Team....I have to say that Team B started and forgot to stop....lol..xxx

Rica






(See what I mean!?!?!!??!!...and that's just the start!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angie

"As soon as i saw this image i wanted to
decoupage it so i made a little wall / door plaque for my craft room.

Coloured with Polychromos pencils and sansodor.
The papers are from Raspberry Road.
I have made the little crochet flower and put a wooden heart button on.
The sentiment is computer generated and i have inked 
round the edge with spun sugar distress ink.
Flourishes are made using a Marianne Creatables die.
Lace i bought off a car boot yesterday. Bargain!"










"Morning girls here's another card i made last night with one of the new releases.
I absolutely love this image so had to colour her right away.

The postie also delivered my order from Wild orchid crafts, oooh.. a box full of flowers
so i had to play.

The papers are from Raspberry Road, i tired not to use pink but
i don't know it always seems to sneak in somewhere.
Coloured her with polychromos pencils.
Also used a Nellie heart die.
seam binding and some Glitter glue. "


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole

  Catch you soon....Gayle and the Gang..xxx


"I made these two cards with a touch of nostalgia. I love the new christmas images. I do not like green and red for christmas, but I love brown, red and cream for this special time :0)))

 I´ve used the sweet *Choralling Bea* and coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils. I like monochrome, and so I made the card in various shades of cream."



For my second card I´ve used the image *Under the mistletoe* and I also coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils. For this card I've chosen the colors red and brown."


"And lastly I have embellished a brown paper bag. I´ve used the image *Reindeer cuddles* and I have coloured the two cute guys with Prismacolor pencils. For the nose of the reindeer, I used Glossy accents. The papers I´ve used are from the paper stack *Noel* by Making Memories and cardstock by Bazill. I've decorated with buttons that I have sewn with string for packaging and also with staples.

and now something completely different....
(WOW....how impressed are you all...wait, there's more!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tammy

 Card & Gift Box

Not quite turned out the way I wanted it to. It's seems ages since I last made a card. 
I adore the papers so much - They are G.C.D Studio and called PARIS NIGHTS.
Honestly the quality is amazing - lush!!
Bea and her adorable poodle were printed on to Bristol board and coloured with poly pencils - blended with baby oil. 
The butterflies are Prima.


Box was a gift box which contained make-up. I never throw any thing away - if it can be altered - Tammy saves.
 All flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts - ribbon from stash - black gems in the corner.
I haven't yet placed a sentiment on - this will be added later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Antoinette

"I just wanted to share with you, the Teddy Bo 'Di-Bo-Saur' image that is just too damn cute!! He has to be up there as one of my favs! (OMG, there are so many...LOL!) I have coloured him with Prismas and he will be posted on my blog as part of another challenge...of course spreading the joy of Teddy Bo ...LOL!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edna


"Well I managed to get a card done today afterall. I chose the same image as Heather - totally by accident but instead of being gentle and soft, mine is PINK! I've spritzed the image with Crafter's Companion iridescent spray and sparkle and the flowers with Marshmallow glimmer mist.


I seem to be in a pink phase at the mo - I'm sure folks will hope it's a passing one! LOL


Bea has been coloured with Liquid pearls - just the dress and hat, not the bear bits. It was a mistake but then if you don't try you'll never find out - it could have been brilliant. Ha, ha!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nela



Here is my first card with sunflower bea, but surely not the last!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claire





I had to play with Sunflower Bea too!
The paper is a freebie from Raspberry Road and Kraft paper. I have coloured her with promarkers but I'm going to have a go with pencils later :0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helle



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pops

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Antoinette

Made a box for my packets of seeding using the new sunflower Bea which seems to be a popular choice for the team, will become a defo fav with everyone else too.



Coloured Bea with Prismas and blended with Sansador and used sunflowers & papers from stash, and a dab of Stickles on Bea's pom poms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



So ladies and gents.......we hope to see more of your entries before the closing date on Sunday 10th July.


Catch you later......Gayle and the Gang....xxxxx

No comments: