Thursday 31 March 2011

Some news and a thank you x

REMEMBER, THE TEDDY BO CHALLENGE CLOSES ON SUNDAY 3RD APRILGood Evening to you all....x Firstly I would like to start by thanking KATHY (Distressed Stamper) for being our Guest Designer at Teddy Bo & Co for March......her cards are just stunning and it has been just wonderful and an absolute honour seeing what she makes with our little Teddy Bo and Bea....x I hope that we continue to see Kathy's wonderful cards in our challenges x THANK YOU KATHY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART x ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Secondly....my (Fairydoodler) images now not only feature at www.aimeeasher.com and www.mcmahonfivedesigns.com but as from today I have also opened a 'FairyD store' at www.teddybo.com This way I can keep all of my artwork together in one place. I've started loading the store today but lots more to come. To showcase some of the new graphics Colette from my wonderful Design Team has made this GORGEOUS card.........isn't it wonderful?!?!












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And lastly.....tomorrow's April 1st and we have a new Guest Designer.......can't wait to showcase the wondeful cards this lovely lady has made with our little bear friends.....you will have already seen some of these cards on the blog but I will showcase them all tomorrow...xxx Gayle x B8B99D5434CDF7CF5EDA3AF54347F8EC