Sunday 16 January 2011

A Teddy Bea stamp inspired by a little girl......

I wanted to share a little story about one of our new stamps due to go into the store on Tuesday....I was contacted by a lovely girl in Norway who was applying for our Design Team but sadly the call had closed.....as I do with everyone who contacts us I went for a wee look round her blog and found a photograph of a beautiful little girl.....I loved the picture so much that I wanted to draw Teddy Bea to look like her.....and below is what I came up with. Tine was disappointed that she didn't get in to the DT but I 'think' she was a tad happy that I used her daughter as inspiration!! Her blog is in Norwegian but she very kindly translates for us.....




Tine's blog is here





B8B99D5434CDF7CF5EDA3AF54347F8EC

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh how adorable is she!!!! Love the hat with the halo and it is perfect for your bears huh?
So cute! Can't wait to get my mitts on this one too!
:)Kathy

Lim said...

That's so sweet of you. The little girl is so cute and your angel Bea is adorable. I have to buy that one too. :)) My collection is growing.. I love it! :)
Hugs,
LIM