Tuesday 11 January 2011

~:...and last but not least, the lovely DEBBIE:~

We are delighted to announce our final member of our Design Team.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome DEBBIE:



"I'm from about halfway down the East side of the UK and live in a tiny village with a shop, a school, 2 pubs and a scattering of houses with my current husband (I like to keep him on his toes), my 10 year old daughter, a posh Persian cat, loads of budgies and a pond full of fish. I work part time mostly from home for our local council. I originally started crafting when I got a sewing machine for my 10th birthday then moved onto cross stitching and finally cardmaking about 5 years ago.
I now mostly make cards although I do pick up my needle from time to time especially in these dark winter evenings. If I'm not making something I'll have my nose stuck in a book preferably a historical novel. I'll try anything card wise but have a love of the cute and furry so grown up, distressed and vintage is a real challenge. Therefore being a Designer for a blog dedicated to cute furry bears is like being in heaven with bells on!"
Debbie's Blog can be viewed here...please drop by for a looky and to say hello

B8B99D5434CDF7CF5EDA3AF54347F8EC

No comments: