Thursday 9 December 2010

:~PLEASE COME AND ADMIRE SUE MCMAHON'S CARDS:~

Aren't these cards stunning?!?! Sue McMahon from McMahon Five Designs has made these wonderful cards and tags with the new digital stamps released this week at her site.


Sue is a lovely lady and it's been a pleasure dealing with her to get the kits ready...I look forward to working with her and the design team in the future.


The first few cards are from the "A Very Green Christmas" Collection. These are now available at McMahon Five Designs as single digital stamps. For those of you that like to colour your own the line art is perfect for you, and for when you need to do a card in a hurry the painted images print brilliantly.




We hope that you enjoy the little mini-gallery below, I absolutely LOVE to see things made with Fairydoodler graphics. We're trying to find all the saved items from older kits to let you see what wonderful crafts have featured FairyD's artwork.



The next gallery is from another BRAND NEW KIT EXCLUSIVELY available at http://www.mcmahonfivedesign.com/ This is an old kit that's been re-drawn and we think the results are such fun. We hope you enjoy seeing Sue's wonderful creations.




FairyD x

2 comments:

Sue McMahon said...

Look how fast you are at adding this post! OMG! I just posted it! Very nice! I hope I did your images proud. :) They are so COOL and FUN! Loved them. I plan to display them on my bookcase for Christmas. I'll try and send a pic if it turns out. :) Thanks for giving me such awesome images to work on!

Gayle Cook said...

Been so busy Sue getting this all done I've not quite got round to emailing you yet...thank you for doing such a fantabulous job!! I'm 'uber' excited to see them.

FairyD x